With almost 16 years in the industry as a Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer, I’m passionate about increasing my clients’ overall fitness and strength to enjoy a more healthy and active life. My aim is influence my clients to create lasting changes to their health and fitness by being consistent in their training.
By focusing on correct technique, encouraging strong habits and behaviours, my clients will achieve their goals in a fun environment along with the passion of feeling stronger and fitter.
Whether you’re interested in boxing, strength and conditioning, High Intensity Interval Training or general fitness, I offer individual training programs to my clients that are not only challenging but achievable. Training one on one or in small groups, allowing clients to feel more confident in their abilities to become stronger and fitter.
- Certificate 3 In Group Fitness (2004) – Freestyle, Tabata, ABTs, Circuit Classes
- Certified Les Mills Instructor – Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Jam, Body Balance and Body Attack Classes
- Certified Aqua Instructor
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training (2014)
- Punchfit Trainer
- MTT Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Trainer
- Keiser Hot Cycling Instructor
- Level 1 Fundamentals of Kettlebell Training
- Fundamentals of Mobility for Function Training Level 1
- Crank It Fitness Training Essentials and Advanced Suspension Training
- Movement and Postural Analysis Module
- Fundamentals of Functional Mobility
- Technical Lifting with The Science of Strength
Mobile: 0425 206 044