Strong Bones is a 30 minute class for older adults. It is a non-impact circuit style class, using our Kinesis weight machines to:
- Increase Strength & Bone Mineral Density
- Reduce the risk factors for Osteoarthritis
- Improve Balance, Co-ordination & Flexibility
- Provides a fun, social setting with exercises suitable for all levels of fitness
- Classes are run by our highly qualified instructors
A simple, effective low impact workout to improve everyday function and fitness, using light resistance, chair exercises and your own body weight to increase bone density, strength, posture and balance. There is no floor work involved. Highly suitable for hip/knee replacements, cardiac rehab, and those with arthritis. A great social experience and chance to improve your skills!
A circuit style format workout that incorporates exercises to improve everyday function and fitness. There is no floor work involved and is highly suitable for those with arthritis, recovering from hip/knee replacements and other rehab purposes. FitX seniors main purpose is to increase bone density, strength, posture and balance to keep you safe and healthy.